Shooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made an order to Northstar Survival for one of their survival packs. I got an order number and then time went by. Mr Watkins had server problems - we all know what that is like. Last night he personally called me by phone and verified the order as well as apologizing for the time lapse. That he knows his "stuff", is undeniable. Good in the woods is probably his nickname. He is also knowledgeable in how to take care of a customer. Without being told you will know a true Christian by his actions. I salute Dave Watkins. Check out his website and maybe think about buying one of his survival kits. He will tailor it to your needs if necessary. No, I don't work for him or gain from this email. Thanks. Bandito :) ;) :)

·
Super Moderator
3,366 Posts
Dave Watkins indeed does know his stuff. After being an Arctic cold-weather survival instructor for many years for Uncle Sam he's got LOTS of hands on knowledge. The things that worked, and sadly, the things that didn't.

Too he's a heck of a woodsman and knows his critters. I think he did virtually all of his hunting in Alaska, most of it on or around Kodiak with a FLINTLOCK! Yep, even in the wettest conditions to boot.

Ever get the chance to talk with him, he's an awesome man with a bold witness for Christ.

Glad to hear you had a good experience with him and Northstar Survival. By-the-way, none of the products in his survival kits are anything less than he would have placed in any of the military survival gear he was, and is responsible for!

God Bless,

Marshall

1 - 2 of 2 Posts