Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with the folks at Warne. I had a screw back out while shooting my AR on one of their QD rings. I then went and tightend all my screws because I was worried about them backing out. Well I stripped one of the dang rings and so I called the guys up to see if I could order "half a ring and a spare screw". I got great service and the staff was knowledgeable.

Even though it was my fault that I stripped the screw, Warne stands by their product with a lifetime warranty and are sending me a new set. I am sending the old ones back to them and hopefully they can salvage them somehow.

I hate always seeing negative stuff so I thought I would post this because its nice to know who the good guys are. Thanks Warne!

·
Banned
490 Posts
For some reason, one set of Warne rings I bought was assembled without the springs that allow the base clamps to open up when detaching the rings from the bases. It was kind of a pita to remove them because you had to manually spread the clamps by hand.

I called Warne, asking if I could get a couple of springs for my rings (I am a poet and I didn't know it) and they sent me two entire new clamp assemblies at no charge. They are great folks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts