Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We where re-watching the great movie classic "Red dawn" and was wondering about the bolt action rifle Patrick Swayzs character was using. Instead of getting online and bugging everybody else I decided to look it up for myself. What a novel ideal!:rolleyes::D Anyways I found this site and thought it was a wealth of info and thought I'd share it..

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title=Red_Dawn

·
Banned
101 Posts
Woof....a little over analysis, but interesting. I remember seeing that movie several times when my family was on vacation. Back in the day when if you actually liked something, you saw it again. I remember the scene where a guy was cutting off the barrel of the shotgun. Somewhere behind where my brother and I were sitting, a fella said in a clear and effeminate voice "That's illegal!!!"

We laughed about that for months...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not only is this a good link about the guns in the movie "Red Dawn", if you go back to the home page it has info about guns in all types of movies.;)

·
Banned
426 Posts
Great movie can't wait for the next one! Wolverines!!!!!!! Thanks cool site too!

·
Banned
61 Posts
I was stationed at Ft. Carson, near Colorado Springs, at the time Red Dawn came out. And we all had to go and see it. I thought it was a fun show too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts