Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I'm a newbe I will introduced myself.
I am an alaskan born nomad of 25 years. Before six months ago I had only ever owned one gun, an old Wards Hercules 12 ga, that spent the rest of its life in storage and eventually rusted to the point where it is good for little more than a wall ornament (many years back). In september 09, I bought a 7mm mag and 30-06 both rugers then a month later the .243. This has started me into a total fascination with hunting rifles and hand loading. Just two weeks ago I did my first loads: 100gr sierra spt with 38.5gr of IMR-4350 great results!
Gun hobby takes up all my free time now and I have learned so much, a great deal more reading the threds on this forum.
I am very into mechanics and fixing things, it is something I am good at and the interest carries over to rifles. On this forum I see alot of very intelligent and experienced folks. I like it here.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,950 Posts
Moved from "Gunsmithing" forum to GD forum, where newbies normally post their introduction.

Welcome to the board, Chase 2.

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,226 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Since you are into things mechanical and like to fix things, my truck would not start this morning, can you help me.;)

You have found a good place to ask questions and discuss the shooting sports. Some of the best folk around on this forum.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi Chase2!

Welcome! This is a good place to hang out.

Flash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts