Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thats sounds like a great deal but check out the special on Brockmansrifles.com that he has on his Masterguide.  I bought one a couple of months ago and added his glove loop lever and thinned down stocks and am thrilled with it. &#36825 now, and after you get your guide gun and put a good set of sights on it a good recoil pad, smooth out the action and get a trigger job you'll have spent the same thing, and Jim even throws in a nice case!      KevinNY

·
Beartooth Regular
1,116 Posts
That's a very good price, assuming it's NIB. My 444P was &#36420 last November.

I would agree with Kevin that a better recoil pad is a priority. Pachmayer makes the best, the Decelerator, for Marlin's Guide Guns at right around &#3640. Prefit to the stock, it would be an easy kitchen table project. I have one on order right now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
FA18CUB,
Congratulations!  I paid 399.88 for mine about a month ago.  It was a left over from the stores' grand opening.  Their regular price would have been &#36459.  I was going to order the 1895Cowboy.  Decided not to wait and to grab this great buy.  One guy asked me if I was wearing a mask the day I got it.  Naw.  

You got a good buy, enjoy.  

1 - 6 of 6 Posts