1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Thank you for posting this. Typical "Do as I say - Not as I do"

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,227 Posts
Yep, obviously the guy was anti gun because he thought everyone was as incompetent as himself. My grandfather had a saying worth remembering, "Never trust a man who doesn't trust anyone."

·
Banned
505 Posts
So basically we got a liberal anti gun senator shooting unarmed assailant which he may or may not have had relations with and or drugs sales with and to top that off he might have shot the guy in the back ?
So we got sex, drugs and bad shooting buy a guy who doesn't like guns, using them to shoot a possible stoned ex-lover? Sounds like it is strait from the Jerry Springer show!

He is a perfect example of why all anti-gun people should not have guns! They don't know what to do with them. He is a perfect arguement for gun control! Or dare I say lack of gun control. Seems he didn't exercise any control over much of anything. He needs to be locked up as he is a danger to himself and others!

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Typical politician, the rules don't apply.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Yep, obviously the guy was anti gun because he thought everyone was as incompetent as himself. My grandfather had a saying worth remembering, "Never trust a man who doesn't trust anyone."
"Never trust a man who calls you "brother", brother!"

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
paddy you pointing at me .. BROTHER....
to me everybody is my brother or sister ..no matter where they at in the school of life..the judge job,, is already taken.. god bless you brother..slim
ps now if you saying don t trust me to go against the truth as i see it.. in the face of a crowd..you would be right.

·
Banned
434 Posts
The last time something like this happened the NRA offered congratulations to the Senator (or was it a Congressman) who shot an intruder and demonstrated the need for the 2nd Amendment, even though he had been an outspoken opponent of it in public. However, given the circumstances I would be surprised if they stepped up in this instance...

·
Banned
674 Posts
He is a shoe in for Democratic Presidential candidate.

Don
Not unless he cheats on his taxes, doesn't salute the flag and has a Muslim grandparent.

·
Registered
968 Posts
> He is a perfect example of why all anti-gun people should not have guns!

""Asked how she feels about Bill Clinton's use of the phrase 'fairytale' to describe her husband's characterization of his position on the Iraq war, (Michelle Obama) first responded: 'No.'​

But, after a few seconds of contemplation, and gesturing with her fingernails, she told the reporter:​
'I want to rip his eyes out!' :eek:

Noticing an aide giving her a nervous look, she added: 'Kidding! See, this is what gets me into trouble.'" -- WorldNetDaily"​

We have Jesse Jackson on tape saying he wants to cut your husband's nuts off.

Two of the most highly visible black public figures go about speaking their mind which includes cutting off genitals and ripping eyes out of competitors.​

Maybe it is a good thing both of you "liberals" are against hand gun ownership.. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts