Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Anyone know a good website to find the value of a gun? Not for sale but I think I may need to raise my insurance coverage.

·
The Shadow (Super Mod)
7,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Read the stickies, especially the ones above this post. That question is answered there.

·
Registered
7,779 Posts
I find both GunsAmerica and GunsInternation to be far more helpful than GunBroker in finding values, finding firearms to purchase and finding competitive pricing.

Reactions: JBelk

·
Premium Member
14,341 Posts
Gunsinternational dot com is the first place I go to check prices and availability of any gun. It's the world's largest gunshow and it runs 24/7, 365. Just like a gunshow, throw out the highs, look at the lows to find out why and understand Condition usually determines value in the middle ground.

·
Super Moderator
3,787 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Read the stickies and perhaps they will answer your question. All the best...
Gil

·
Registered
2 Posts
When you search those auction sights be sure to look at completed auctions and see what the gun actually sold for, not some of the ridiculous starting prices. Remember, condition affects price exponentially. Alternately, you can contact a certified appraiser.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts