Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone help me? I have tried to click on the Tab labeled GunNuts.com and it keeps coming up with a 'Page not found' message. I tried to email the administrator at [email protected], but the message came back saying that it did not exist.

Could someone help me out?

Thanks

Bill

·
Beartooth Regular
7,768 Posts
Hi, chatshooter:
The forum just changed over to a new server and I'm not sure how far along the administrator is at moving things over. We'll see what we can do.

Bye
Jack

·
Super Moderator
3,366 Posts
Chatshooter.

We're still getting a few bugs out of the system after moving to a new server last week, so please bear with us. Thanks for the heads-up, and I've let the webmaster know that attention is needed to both issues. Many thanks.

God Bless

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for speedy reply!

Thanks to Marshall and Jack for the reply about gunuts, it makes since to me. This is my first bulletin board, I really appreciate the service.
Many thanks: chatshooter

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for speedy reply!

Jack Monteith said:
Hi, chatshooter:
The forum just changed over to a new server and I'm not sure how far along the administrator is at moving things over. We'll see what we can do.

Bye
Jack
Thanks Jack your answer makes since to me.

Appreciate reply; chatshooter

·
Beartooth Regular
7,768 Posts
Hi, Chatshooter:
Alex got GunNuts hooked up, so click on it and have a look. Give me a holler if you have any more problems.

Bye
Jack

1 - 6 of 6 Posts