Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Beartooth Regular
2,214 Posts
Don44,
       I think that what some of the other posters are getting at is that H110 operates most efficiently and consistently at maximum loading. It will probably give wider velocity variations and perhaps poorer accuracy at less than max loadings. That is just the way it is designed. If you are looking for good, less than max loads I think you would be better advised to use 2400 or AA#5, which will give consistent performance even at less than max pressures. Unless you've already got H110 that you want to shoot up, you would likely be happier with the other powders mentioned.      ID

· Beartooth Regular
2,214 Posts
DOK, I was rather surprised to see that velocity variations did not decrease noticeably as charge weights increased. That is what common knowledge about H110 would have us expect. I guess we have learned several good lessons here. Thanks for taking the time to test the loads and post your findings! ID

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.