Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im looking for a handgun powerful enough to dispatch large animals and two legged varmints reliable accurate thats my main criteria. I have a glock 17 but it was carried by the security team at the 1996 olympics so thats a no go for carrying, a 1911 but its a colt and in almost in 100% condition so it can be carried but its not a beater and a cz 82 but its kinda underpowered and thats all for centerfire handguns. Any ideas?

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
**** you know your right Gaston and John moses would be rolling in their graves knowing i have two perfectly good guns and their is nothing stopping me sure its a mint colt but its actually a 1991 and the glock reallly isnt all that special thanks you guys talked me out of my insanity besides bowling pin accuracy at 25+ yards with a 230gr fmj sounds pretty sufficient.

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Amen brother but I truly believe that in my close situations 8 rounds of 230gr .45 caliber bullet at 950fps would serve me better expecially since i can shoot mansize at 63 yards and im no handgun marksman except for with my 17 ofcourse:D

·
Banned
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea

I have shot the 29 id rather have the compact or full size besides the fact that a round blew up and that if it wasn't a glock id be being fed applesauce through a tube right now their to small for that round i do love the power though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.