Shooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know who is doing the nomination - but hear some interesting info on Ms. Fonda that needs to be told again for thoose who may have forgotten this TRAITOR 's past!!!

:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
306 Posts
GUNNUT45/454, I dont know who nominated the B&*#% or even why. I also new of someone that was a POW, in nam. I served my country for over 20 yrs to keep the Flag flying and FREEDOM. I was on a Mine Sweeper in Hanoi harbor, part of the U.S. Goverments "END SWEEP", clearing the mine fields to help secure the release of "POWS". As far as Hanoi Jane, maybe shell go to Irac to show her true colors again, and maybe somebody might just drop a Bomb on her traitores A#%.

Gun Runner U.S. Navy Retired

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have two urinal targets, one for Hanoi Jane, the other for Benladan. Believe every gun club in the U.S. should have both in their urinals. Was in Nam when she was in Hanoi! We should have had a strike on Hanoi on that day for sure.
Paul Nichols, SMSgt. USAF, Ret.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gun runner
Thanks! I guess Admin can pull this - But still can't stand her anyway. Maybe she didn't do these things, but what the press actually report at that time was enough for me to forever dislike her !!

·
Banned
739 Posts
I have never been in the military, but that doesn't mean I like traitors.
Some of the stories that were supposed to have occrued during Fonda's visit to North Vietnam may or may not have happened.
But she did go. She did colaborate with the enemy. And she did sit on the anti-aircraft gun in a milatary helment and ham it up for the cameras. I have a copy of that picture in my computer.
I'd post it here, but I don't have a photo storage site.
There is nothing I can do about Fonda's actions. She is what she is: A TRAITOR. Unfortunatly she has gotten away with it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey guys-

Don't forget, she apologized! That's supposed to make everything ok now, remember! After all, she was just a misguided kid and she was just swept up in the moment................

(I hope everybody can sense the sarcastic tone here 'cause I'm laying it on pretty thick)

One question I've always been dying to ask, and please excuse my ignorance here. She traveled to NORTH VIETNAM, a country that we were involved in open conflict with, correct? So why was she allowed entry back into the United States? Did she have a passport that allowed her to travel there; or are there no such restrictions on travel? Maybe she traveled to and from North Vietnam through another country? Just curious, after all everbody knew she was there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
She got to North Viet Nam the same way I got to Cambobia,at the same time. It was techicnally illegal for both of us to be where we were but our government allowed it to happen. I got to crawl through the underbrush and look for action on the Ho Chi Min Trail and she got to get on her knees for the commies. The only difference was that her trip cost good Americans pain and death for no reason.

She makes me sick. Every year I write her and tell her so. I am not a nut case but I will never forgive her even though I have long ago forgiven the VC,Viet Cong and Camerouge for the lives that they took in combat.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I just read on the inter-net where actor Sean Penn is suing a producer claiming he was ousted from a movie part because he made a trip to Iraq. Well, remember many years ago when Jane Fonda made a movie called 'Barefoot in the Park?' Maybe, she and Sean Penn can star in the remake together. It could be filmed in Iraq and called, 'Barefoot in the Desert'. A comedy about two (former) Americans trying to survive together while dodging bombs, tanks and infantry. Rated "T" (for Traders).

·
Registered
306 Posts
A.J. ifin they would make that movie, I would break down and pay the high price to go to a movie just to see it. :D You have class my man.

Gun Runner

·
Registered
36 Posts
Has anyone taken the time to count the number of times that Hollywierd Actors have tried to influence the general public or just have it their way because of fame. They want attention so bad they can taste it. They will do anything for attention.

So the next time they threaten to move if we don't vote their way, or they support the enemy, send them packing. It is time for these Hollywierd celebrebrats to put up or shutup.

·
Banned
739 Posts
The sad thing about that is that when they do say they'll leave if this or that happens, they never do. When you bring it up after the fact they claim they didn't say it, or they were misquoted. It doesn't matter if you have a video of them saying in on (insert talk show here). They lie anyway. They are just as two faced as the politicions that lie to us all the time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts