Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Beartooth Regular
5,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday to yoooouuuuuu!!! I hope the dawn breaks with bright sun, a loaded gun and time on the range. May you break par on the golf course. I hope you will be among family and friends today and able to enjoy all that this life brings. Happy Birthday.

·
"Bad Joke Friday" Dan (moderator emeritus)
7,764 Posts
Gentlemen,

Thank you very much, this was one of many 65th birthdays I plan on having. And fortunately things are better than I deserve (with the exception of that thing some call golf, which ain't what I call it). The course I played on my birthday was all trees and water, some of which are now displaced, not to mention the need to resod the fairways where they existed. The putting greens are O.K. as I never found 'em. When I left for the course, I told my wife that the 30 yr. old I was playing with would out drive me by 30 to 40 yards. I was wrong, the few times I went the same direction he did, it was 50 to 60 yds. That's really hard on the ego. I know, at 65 years of age, ego should be under control, WELL, IT AIN'T, I'll get him next time.

I've got to go as Iowa and Iowa State are about to begin the battle of the football titans on ESPN. They're growing them bigger than in my days!

Again, appreciate the thought.

Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts