Shooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
23,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Marshall owns the board, figure this is a good place to notify members of his 49th birthday today.

Have a great day, Marshall - keep cranking out those great bullets!!! :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
Have a happy birthday. Thank you and your family for hosting a family friendly Christian site. Thanks for the NT with the orders. I can use them to give away to others.

Phil

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Happy birthday Marshal, and may you have many more. Your Sponsorship of this site has been a great source of information for many, and a great place to associate with those who truly have an intrest in our sport and in helping those just getting intrested in it.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Happy Birthday Marshall!

May you do even better with 49 than Jack Benny did with 39.

And add my thanks for your excellent, family friendly, Christ honoring forum.

The Old Guy

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
37,103 Posts
Same here. Take a break from the lead pots and put your feet up for a bit!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I just hit 50 so you 40 somethings disgust me. God Bless you and all you are doing on this site and with your bullets which are the best in my opinion.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Happy Birthday, Marshall! You run a great forum, produce great bullets, and have your heart in the right place. May God bless you with many more good years.

·
Banned
421 Posts
Happy Birthday Marshall! Don't feel too bad about 49. Just remember, there are still a lot of people older than you, like me...but your turn is coming!
Seriously, I hope you have a wonderful day! You are only as old as you feel!
Thanks for the best forum on the web!

·
Super Moderator
13,632 Posts
Missed this yesterday. Many happy returns of that day, and today as well (may as well have a twofer).

·
"Bad Joke Friday" Dan (moderator emeritus)
7,762 Posts
Certainly a sincere happy birthday. I've always gotten the impression you well understood that life is short and a guy needs to not stand around, but experience the important stuff. As they say, you can sleep later on :)

Dan

·
Premium Member
7,591 Posts
Happy Birthday Marshall! Only 49, and look at all you've done; I admire your accomplishments. Many more to you....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts