Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,106 Posts
I was going to offer "many happy returns of the day" but we're a little too close to April fifteenth for that to sound cheery. Happy birthday, though.

·
Gone off to enjoy his twilight years
3,312 Posts
Just saw this. Thank YOU guys.

I celebrated it in an unusual way. By diligent planning, I was able to make my 160th blood donation on my birthday. Yes, that's 20 gallons.

The Red Cross folks threw me a party with cupcakes and even performed a little song and dance routine in my honor. I was deeply moved.

They tell me that because I am a universal donor (Type O Neg) that every donation I make saves from one to five lives. That could total 800 lives. Awesome.

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
Happy birthday, Rocky...sounds like there are probably more than a few people out there who might celebrate their NEXT birthday, thanks to you. That is definitely "Awesome"!

On a less important note, thanks for all of the sage advice on reloading, and all things guns, that you have given us.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,196 Posts
Posted a smartalec remark right after Shawn's post, but it disappeared into the ether. Happens even to Moderators!

Anyway - have a happy and hope you got something in the way of firearms/reloading for the big day.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
38,101 Posts
Rocky can't they just put in a drain so you don't have to get stuck with a needle each time? :p Turn on the tap and let-er-rip!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.