Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a single shot .357 to play around with. I was looking for a Handi Rifle but happened to find a store fairly close that carries the Wizard single shot rifle. The only review of the Wizard I have run across was in American Rifleman. I liked the fact that it is supposed to come with a better factory trigger than the Handi rifle and that other barrels can be used without sending the receiver back to the factory to have the new barrel fitted like the Handi rifle. If you've tried one of these rifles let me know what you think of it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Well, I don't have one, but thus far, I hadn't seen any in .357 as of yet. I know it's on their list, along with the .45-70 I desire to check out, but not made yet as far as I know. This year, I've seen .22-250, .223, .243, .270, .308, .30-06 and shotgun barrels and .22 LR. I'm hoping going forward they actually do end up making all the calibers listed on their New Product page. Good luck if you nab one and give feedback! 8)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Unless I misread the Rossi website...they don't come in .357. But, .357 is one of the convesion bbls that is available....after you already have a receiver to swap the bbl on to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts