Shooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New member from Ontario, Canada. Posted two questions in the rifles section.

A little about me....

Born-again Christian, politically/socially conservative, NRA member, OFAH member.

Married with five children (one to start hunting this year!) and one on the way.

Have lived and worked in the USA, which country I love as my own. (May God continue to bless America.) I also have many relatives who are Americans.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,413 Posts
Good to have you. What is OFAH?

·
Super Moderator
3,366 Posts
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay here on the Shooter's Forum.

God Bless,

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,016 Posts
Welcome, TPM -

It's a good board - I know you'll enjoy the rapport.

·
Registered
20 Posts
hi TPM always great to hear from great folks like you

·
Banned
1 Posts
Bigcat here - new to this forum - lost last forum Talk-shooters.com. Just a shooter, hunter & amateur gunsmith. Just completed a '03 springfield sporter in 30-06. Anyone here from Talk-shooters.com? I'm also a Member of NRA.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Shooters refugee myself. I hung out on the cast bullets section mostly. Good to see ya,

·
24,016 Posts
Hello, Bigcat and Horseman - glad to have you both aboard.

·
Super Moderator
3,366 Posts
Welcome gentlemen.... we try to run a decent refugee camp here. Hope you like it!

Glad to have you here.

God Bless,

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome to you TPM. I'm new here myself and I believe I'm in the right place.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Hello. New to the board. I'm a female from Calgary and I enjoy hunting, fishing, reloading, clay shooting and working on classic cars. Looks like a great board and I'm glad to be a member!

·
Beartooth Regular
5,218 Posts
Welcome to the board.

·
24,016 Posts
Now, you guys straighten up - we have a lady present!!!

Just joshing, RN Girl - these are a pretty nice bunch of fellers, here! Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well, Glory be! Another Redneck...
Welcome to the club. I mostly shoot cap and ball revolvers (the Italian repros), but also some of the "ready-roll" type handguns.
W/be looking fwd to reading yr posts...

·
36,413 Posts
Seems like Jack is inviting all of his friends - you Candadians do all know each other, right???

Just kidding.... welcome and feel free to join in. We have a pretty interesting group here and a few folks from the U.K. and Australia as well. And other parts hither and yon.....

Living in Texas and still mowing my lawn in Oct....

·
Beartooth Regular
7,768 Posts
Hi, RedNeck Girl:
Welcome. We need more Canucks like you and TPM here. It's been a tough haul, but I've convinced most folks here that Canadians can own handguns and not all of them vote Liberal.

Just one thing. I have enough trouble with Mike as it is, so no jokes about tweeners and gappers, OK. :D

Bye
Jack

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome

RedNeck Girl said:
Hello. New to the board. I'm a female from Calgary and I enjoy hunting, fishing, reloading, clay shooting and working on classic cars. Looks like a great board and I'm glad to be a member!
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS SINGLE?

·
36,413 Posts
Just a guess, she was probably in Canada... LOL... sorry to be a smart alec!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts