Shooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am brand new here and looking for some help. I need to figure out how find someone that can supply inert .357 and .45 ammo for me. I need them completely inert because I am using them as accents to accessories.

I could use all the advise I can get right now on how to go about finding what I need. Thanks so much in advanced.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
37,100 Posts
I'd suggest posting your location, perhaps a local handloader or gunshop could help you out.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
37,100 Posts
Did you check Military Gun Supply and see if they had any ideas? Training rounds, maybe? Seems like Cheaper than Dirt is nearby, also.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello and thanks yes I sure did but they do not offer those and offered cabellas for their snap caps but I am looking for something that looks like a live bullet and not the color ones that cabellas has.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also did contact cheaper than dirt the only company I have found is inert products llc but they charge $2 per round so I was wondering if anyone else out there might make them more affordable or have any other suggestions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cvc944 that is a good suggestion thanks I didn't know the correct terminology for what/who I was looking for :) i don't suppose there are any handloaders here that would be interested?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
You can make them yourself. That would be the cheapest and you could make any caliber thats looks like what you need. Its quite simple.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am looking for .357s and .38s

Shell and bullet only, no primer no powder

Looking to place regular orders and find the best deal I can. I have found one guy that can do them for me but I do not know what his frequency can be with them so if I can find one more supplier that would be fantastic.

Looking to place orders of 50-100 at a time if not more but no less than 50 at once.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts