Shooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Belgium! Nice website you have here with lots of useful information ;) I hope you are all doing well given the current corona situation..

Here in Belgium everything is on lockdown, can't do anything besides groceries and walking.. So I thought I'd head out on the internet hehe

Goodday to you all!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome to shootersforum.com from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy, stay with us (when all this craziness is over!), learn, and contribute where you can.:)

P.S. to Monty: Just restocking my 'essentials' the other day and bought a 12 pack of Corona Premier....just because (actually, it's pretty good)!:D

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Welcome...

I'm getting all the trigger time I can handle, got pulled into "Fortnite" by my grandson and his 5th-grade buddies ---- they, of course, use me for target practice.

for crying-out-loud these kids never want to take a break :eek:

·
Registered
13,269 Posts
Welcome to Shooters Forum, Herman. :)

I don't know if you are allowed to do so in Belgium, but this would be a great time to do some hand loading of ammunition. If you haven't done it before, it's an opportunity to learn.

What kind of guns are you interested in? Do you do any hunting or mostly sport shooting?

·
Premium Member
14,215 Posts
Welcome aboard the shoot shoot train.

·
Elk Whisperer (Super Moderator)
10,452 Posts
Welkom van de elandenjacht hoofdstad van de wereld!

I hope I got it right :D

RJ

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Welkom van de elandenjachthoofdstad van de wereld!:D

I hope I got it right

RJ
He won’t be impressed if he is from the other end.:D
Welcome to the forum .
We had a girl staying here while she was doing her internship she is Belgium, much to our regret she had to go home early.

Stay safe.
Cheers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Greetings from Belgium! Nice website you have here with lots of useful information ;) I hope you are all doing well given the current corona situation..

Here in Belgium everything is on lockdown, can't do anything besides groceries and walking.. So I thought I'd head out on the internet hehe

Goodday to you all!
Hi
You could always go the FN factory and admire the art they produce that is on my bucket list.
bob

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hello Herman1940. Welcome to the forum.

Many people here would be interested to know what kind of target shooting or hunting is popular and available in Europe. Do you have rifle ranges, despite your population density? What kind of gun collecting are you interested in, or are you allowed to collect guns? Can you travel with your rifle to Hungary for a hunting trip? What is the gun control attitude of the Belgian government?...of your neighboring European countries?...of the European Union? I assume the European Union would be hostile to a citizen population holding firearms, but I could be wrong. Is there a significant part of the European population that supports citizen rights of firearms ownership, or self-defense?...defense against terror attacks?

Maybe you just want to hang around and talk guns... you are in the right place. Forum moderators discourage political discussion (unless it relates to 2nd amendment issues), but if the moderators would allow, many of us would be interested in hearing the European points of view.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello neighbor! Salut à toi voisin!

Guys I live in France and it should not be forgotten that weapons were massively created in Europe.
Can leave the territory with a European firearms card. I have a lot of friends who buy either in Belgium or Luxembourg.

For sport shooting full auto weapons are prohibited. You need a license for the rest and an authorization for handguns and semi auto weapons (and other exceptions).

For hunting, you need a hunting permit and have them validated for the season and register with a hunting society while also paying for the year. Hunting is only carried out with rifles or shotguns with manual repetition or semi auto of only 3 shots.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts