Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to the sight (I've been lurking for a while) and thought it would be polite to introduce myself. I'm Andy and am a shooter from South Dakota origionally, but since joining the Army 14 year ago have been on the move. I am currently hanging my hat in North Alabama, and enjoying it here. I like Ruger Single actions mainly (don't we all?) but only own two (well, one, but the super blackhawk is on layaway) at this time, along with a small smattering of other guns.
I hope to get into reloading soon, and to find a place for shooting nearby (SD spoiled me growing up, living on a ranch and all the empty country as well, shoot whereever you want, just don't make a mess and watch your backstop)

·
Beartooth Regular
5,218 Posts
Welcome aboard Andy. Always good to hear from a new member. There's a lot of folks around here that are dime bright and lots of folks with interests such as yours. Make sure you watch out for the tornadoes that like to pop up down there in North Alabama. Are you down around Redstone Arsenal? I have family in the Arab area in Alabama and more just across the line in Tennessee. Lots of deer, turkey, rabbits, squirrels, dove and quail down that way. Should be enough to satisfy any hunter. Great fishing down that way too! Welcome aboard and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
yep I'm at Redstone Arsenal, but the tornadoes were a lot worse in Texas!!!

·
Banned
109 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Andy; This is a wonderful site.. I mostly just read, but visit often.. I don't reload, but the knowledge here is top notch.. Elliot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts