Shooters Forum banner

Hello from Central West Virginia

1K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  22Khornet 
#1 ·
People at other fine shooting forums have talked about SF, and looking around I recognize some names. I changed my screen name by 20 numbers, reflecting something closer to my current age. :sneaky: Been reloading since the early 80's but took a long time off while I was pursuing a midlife career that relates to the text of my screen name. Back collecting, mostly handguns now, and reloading for same. Hope I can learn a lot here, and sometimes share what I have learned.

And my thanks to Philip for getting my login straightened out.

#12 ·
Welcome PAsound70, If you have any hearing left after your career we can help you with the trashing of what's left of it, that's why we type here instead of shouting at the screen :) Did you roadie for the rich and famous ones, or sell/rent hardware to those who do?
This site has some really good guys as admins and mods, I was blessed years ago with help from Mike when my clumsy attempts to join couldn't break through the new member technology barrier. He fixed me up in short order. Thanks again Mike.
There are some very knowledgeable classy gunsmiths, and a couple of sharp engineers on here, there's a decorated mathematician or two, and a whole bunch of seasoned re-loaders. These folks don't always agree, however, each of them is most likely right in their assessment of information as presented to them when they're lacking the whole physical presence to fondle. Ask good questions and make good observations here and you should find yourself in good company for years to come.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.