Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just saying Hi,
I'm new to this forum found it doing search for Beretta shotgun parts. I live in Newfoundland Canada.
I love hunting, shooting, fishing,gundogs and am just starting to dabble in reloading both rifle and shotgun. Looking forward to visiting often.
Gordy

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome Gordy,

You will quickly find that this is a great Forum site. Lots of great people, and the moderators keep the bashing of others to a minimum. Also lots of folks who have a great deal of experience. Welcome, and enjoy.

Joel Babcock

·
Registered
311 Posts
Great forum.
No flames and no bashing even tho those other characters are wrong and I'm right.
Seriously, welcome!
More good information is passed here daily than any other forum I've found.

·
Banned
548 Posts
Hey, Gordy...

Let us know what you plan to reload. There are subscribers here that can save you time, money, and frustration. Just last week there was a fellow having trouble with steel cases and someone sent him 100 brass cases as a gift!

I'm thinking that ammo must be pricy up there with the exchange rate, so you are really going to save big time.

Reloading is a wonderful skill that pays for itself anbd is just plain fun...pretty hard to beat that.

Once you get started, please consider getting a chronograph, because the velocities you are getting are the best indication of pressure and almost certainly will be different from what the loading manuals indicate. Just get the least expensive one you can - one that reads one shot at a time, with the readout on a cord.

Anyway, let us know what rounds you want to load...there might even be an old die or two sitting around you might want...guess the exchange rate on free stuff is just friendship.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts