Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Shadow (Moderator)
10,202 Posts
Those are quick detach rings, the "notch" is for locking into place on a picatinny rail.

Cheers

·
The Shadow (Moderator)
10,202 Posts
Not from what looks a bit like a swiped stock photo.....

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
They probably fit a CZ/BRNO model 600 or 602. The lugs are recoil shoulders.

Reactions: CJR50

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Looking only at the QD levers, the rings are made by Warne. HERE is an example.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I would concur with Mr. Belk, before I read thru this thread, I thought to myself, instantly, those are Warne's or Talley rings. I put a set of QD Warnes on a CZ 457 Scout for my Daughter in Law last fall. I liked them and she does too. I just gave my Son, a CZ 457 LUX with Talley rings, standard. I like both brands and to the OP, those are some nice looking rings too.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
I'm 99% sure those are old Warne rings that did, or were supposed to fit the original Kimber Model 89 big game rifle. The dovetail is the same as Talley. Mill the lug off if you don't need it or want a sliding fit. I've got a set on a rifle downstairs, I'm pretty sure. I know I've got multiple Warne rings on CZ 527s.
If you can pull out on the lever and clock it like you want it, it's a Warne.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
That would be the BSA actions with integral dovetails but there were no recoil notches. The BSA dovetail is proprietary and, like so much from that island, odd in dimensions. The pictured rings look to be the 1/2"/45 dovetail made 'standard' by Talley, Len Brownell, Kimber and others.

Reactions: Dust2Dollars
1 - 13 of 13 Posts