Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have niether the time nor opportunity to find out past a hundred about this rnd.. the marlin 336 w leverlution 30 30.most should do very similar im thinking outa this common 20 inch barrel.ballistics you ve found at variouse distances ,out to 300 would help me save money and i don t have the oppotunity anyway to find out for myslf..sighted in at a 100 ..
how much holdover at 150,,200, 250 an 300.would be much appreciated.
this again with hornadys leverolution.. thanks slim

·
Inactive for over a decade
6,248 Posts
This is what Hornady has listed for the 160 grain version, they have a new 150 grain for this year.
<FORM onsubmit="javascript: return FormValidation();" method=post name=orderform action=cart.php><INPUT value=add type=hidden name=mode> <INPUT value=16257 type=hidden name=productid> <INPUT type=hidden name=cat> <INPUT type=hidden name=page>

<TABLE class=ballistics><THEAD><TR><TD class=energy colSpan=4>Velocity (fps) / Energy (ft-lbs)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Muzzle</TD><TD>100</TD><TD>200</TD><TD>300</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD>2400/2046</TD><TD>2150/1643</TD><TD>1916/1304</TD><TD>1699/1025</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=ballistics><THEAD><TR><TD class=traectory colSpan=4>Trajectory (inches)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Muzzle</TD><TD>100</TD><TD>200</TD><TD>300</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD>-1.70</TD><TD>3.00</TD><TD>0.20</TD><TD>-12.10</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM>

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thank you bud.. i guess i better sett her 3 high at the 100 then..
any of you guys using with personal data ..please let me know if thats about what the 160 grn does in your marlin w 20 inch barrel..
i tried to set it 2 high ..normally if im dead on at 50 thats what i get at a 100.. but w mine it hit the 50 yrd shot, hole when i moved it to 95 yrds..
totally different than what i expected..only shot it three times at the 100 but thats what i got..quarter high, quarter to left an quarter to right of the 50 yrd hole..that confused me a bit as to what to expect..thanks again matt.. slim

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no i shouldn t ..just trying to get some ideas of others gained knowledge ..with this combination..
your opinion is always invited,,
an i ll fight for your right to express it.slim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.