Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I've never seen a single with a LH lock, so I'd presume the image is reversed.

Beyond that, it looks to be an aged amalgamation of parts, with what might be a period ear trumpet (aka: pre-historic hearing aid) added to the front, made to resemble a Blunderbuss - and IMHO not worth more than a decorative value.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wow, that's not even a gun! That's just a collection of junk cobbled together to resemble an old blunderbuss and as far as value goes just weigh it and figure the price of the scrap.

·
Registered
153 Posts
The more I look at this the more I am thinking this post was a gag since that thing is so obviously just a conglomeration of junk and nothing more. I don't think anyone would seriously be asking what it's worth and this is probably just somebody's (bad) idea of a joke.

I guess it just doesn't take much to entertain some people.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Yeah, that thing's real cute. Some sort of a brass funnel, an electrical switch for a trigger, a piece of plumber's strap for a trigger guard. Good Grief!! GW

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm betting a Dad has made this as a toy for his Kids, and looking at it from that angle it's quite good, and fun. :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome to the forum, econnaire. Great first post! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,251 Posts

It looks like the OP was "one & done" 6 mos ago................................ :rolleyes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah, I did business with the guy you bought it from once too...
Pocahontas' original garter gun....'take my word for it'...
HA...Ken

1 - 13 of 13 Posts