Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was shooting my new Ruger 10/22 and noticed that the cross hairs in the scope were rotating whenever I would shoot the gun. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I can't properly sight in my gun now and I'm a little upset about it.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Check the brand of scope, they should have an importer here in U.S., give them a call or check their website for "Customer Service" or a link for something similar.

What brand of scope do you have?

·
Banned
38 Posts
Call the manufacturer, they'll tell you how they want it sent back to them. So don't want it back in the original box. Some will e-mail you a prepaid shipping label.

·
Registered
11,938 Posts
I was shooting my new Ruger 10/22 and noticed that the cross hairs in the scope were rotating whenever I would shoot the gun. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I can't properly sight in my gun now and I'm a little upset about it.
Welcome to the Shooter's Forum.

If it's still under warranty check with the manufacture. They should be able to tell you whats necessary on your part for returning it for repair. If it's out of warranty check the sticky at the top of the page for contact information.

·
Registered
13,163 Posts
In an interesting bit of paradox, (no, not parallax!) scopes that come with limited warranties are more likely to suffer this kind of damage than scopes that come with lifetime warranties. Those rarely seem to break. :)

Reactions: HatchieLuvr

·
Registered
189 Posts
Sharpie on the the lens should do the trick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts