Shooters Forum banner
1 - 1 of 11 Posts

· Banned
34 Posts
John, It 's a good thing when the rats eat the rat poison. Most likely they'll die. The traditional rat poisons are a dicumarol product that prevents the blood from clotting. It is a slow kill process that can take 2-3 weeks to kill the rats that ate it. The advantage to this slow kill is that often times the rats die back at their nests. Rats are canibalistic and the surviving rats will eat their dead relatives and in turn ingest the poison and die. Give it time, it will work.. Beware the pets will also eat the poison nad could succumb to a simular fate. Also, I have tried the glue traps and they work also.
1 - 1 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.