Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone possess any documentation for this press?  A buddy donated it to me recently and I would like to learn as much as I can about it.

BTW... If you're looking for bullet holders, Vega Tools makes a nice line of stuff.  Check em out at http://www.vegatool.com/

·
Registered
6 Posts
send a picture of the press to id it.

vega tool is no longer running
tom and his wife have bioth passed away
ed

(Edit: I pulled your email address from the post. Members can email you by clicking on your username at the top of your post and selecting the email option. If you put the address in the post where it can be seen, spambots will harvest it to send you more spam. Also be aware that advertising on the board requires permission from the owners, though what you are offering is small stuff to help folks with obsolete equipment, so I'm not removing your post over it, as obsolete gear often suffers from lack of sources.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
SGT Mac, I can e-mail you a copy, I scanned my book. It is 16 pages and I am not a computer whiz, but I have it.
Marc

(Edit: Same thing. I pulled your email address from the post. Members can email you by clicking on your username at the top of your post and selecting the email option or they can send you a Private Message (PM). If you put the address in the post where it can be seen by the general public, spambots will harvest it to add to their email lists to send you more spam. See the security warning in the Trading Post forum, here. If, after reading that, you still want to publish your email in a post, put it back in and I won't re-remove it.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts