Shooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know who quit who first but you guys are the clickyest bunch clucking hens on the internet.
You got the -
worship lord Stanton bunch
guys that fight which 338 is a 100 FPS better
uppetty texans
religous fanatics (this isn't as bad as it sounds)
dry humor

I'm not shacky mad or anything but I'm done with you guys. I'm not going to sneak around here with my tale between my legs constantly worrying about who is getting offended.

You can have it.

Take me off this thing.

Phil

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
You're off base. You started a thread complaining about a parking ticket. It's a shooting/reloading site, not a social network site. I come here to read about guns and reloading, not about someones parking ticket.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hey, man. Take it easy and get some perspective. It's just a locked thread.

It's not like you were fined or anything.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Whose Fault ???

You knew what you was doing was wrong and you had the arrogance to go ahead and do it anyway. You got caught. Now your whining.

Sooooo.....do you think that a .30-'06 is better for deer than a .270 ?? I am waiting on your reply in order to buy.

Thanks -----pruhdlr

·
Registered
11,966 Posts
For everyone who has a complaint about this site probably a 100 like it. See ya Phil.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Of all the sites I visit this one is the most technical and more like "graduate school for firearms/reloading." Better yet - I like LBT hard cast bullets - it's all about the meplat. The "religious" aspect is a huge bonus - leave God/Christ out and you are lost. I don't see the "clickyest" (sic) part at all - this site is for "individualists" and every other site I've seen is populated by "sheeple."

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
jmortimer...what you said!!!

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,267 Posts
Phil, your thread got locked because it was not gun related. Heck they have totally deleted some of mine. Lots of good guys here.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,120 Posts
(SIGH!)

And we try so hard! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I've never figured out why some people need to announce their departure. Don't like it here, leave, nobody will care, miss you, or think anything one way or the other. Or is that maybe the reason, they hope they will be begged to say and contribute with their insightful wisdom? Are they seeking validation? Sorry, this is not the Hallmark channel. If want to leave, don't let the door bump your butt on the way out. You want to stay and play by the rules, then do so. But above all else:

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I try to get at least 3 threads locked or deleted a month... I gotta keep kdub in shape! :D

·
Registered
13,290 Posts
Of all the sites I visit this one is the most technical and more like "graduate school for firearms/reloading." Better yet - I like LBT hard cast bullets - it's all about the meplat. The "religious" aspect is a huge bonus - leave God/Christ out and you are lost. I don't see the "clickyest" (sic) part at all - this site is for "individualists" and every other site I've seen is populated by "sheeple."
Brother, you said it! This forum has a formula that WORKS because God and our Savior is part of it. The rest of what you mentioned is spot-on too, but without # 1, this would be no better than all the hateful gun forums I've tried and left without even joining. I think that has attracted a wide variety of experienced, respectful and downright nice people, which is why I keep coming back.

I would like to thank Marshall for the forum, but even more so for making it somewhat of a congregation.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
So we don't all get along and can sit in a circle and happily sing Kumbaya or religious hymns or whatever. We're all shooters here looking for answers and that is what the site is about. The rest can be looked at as extraneous.

As for the whine about the cliques... Man up. Ignore the clique-ish stuff and move along. And if you can't, the cheese and crackers are out there beyond the door.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Everywhere you go there will be people you don't like or don't get along with. If you can't handle a WEBSITE how are you going to handle LIFE?

+1 jmortimer - best gun site on the interweb!

Kdub, DOK, and the rest of the moderators - keep up the great work!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
All this was over the difference between 270 and 30-06 it's simple their both good if your in heavy brush use the 06 if your in open country use the 270 both will kill anything in north American and i usually will use the 270 because it shoots flatter aside from that who cares.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,120 Posts
No, Willygene - the issue was locking the poster's thread in the Humor forum where he was ranting over getting a parking ticket. Nothing to do about firearms.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.