Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
Welcome to ShootersForum, Travis. Rules are simple, be nice and join in!

What kind of shooting and hunting do you get into down there in OK?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hunt just about anything and everything. I love spending time in the outdoors. When not hunting or fishing I mainly just target practice. One of my concealed carry weapons is a Charter Arms Bulldog and I love to shoot it. I also love to reload I ordered a Dillon XL650 a few weeks ago and have been reloading a LOT and stockpiling it. Once you get it set up for the caliber you want you can really crack out the ammo. Its really nice having a progressive reloader. I have always just had a Lee turret press and this is light years ahead of it. I also am constantly buying new firearms. I am not married and have been told I like my toys too much to get married haha. Thanks everyone for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts
Welcome travis. If you would, take some brief time to read the 'stickys' on the forums you want to post to. They provide some good info.

I sure like 'The Blue Press' magazine, though haven't 'pulled the trigger' on buying a Dillon yet. Hope you get a lot of good use from yours.

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,233 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good folks here. I used to own a Dillion when I was shooting competive but sold it to pay for a couple of kids. Now I use a single stage reloader so I can spend more time in the shop. Looking forward to reading some of your posts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.