Shooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there's an introduction forum, I missed it!
Just wanted to say "howdy" and thanks to Gismo for the invite!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Welcome. This is a great forum with lots of great people. Unfortunately I don't get to spend as much time here as I like.

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,267 Posts
Welcome to the best shooting and hunting forum on the WWW. Looking forward to reading some of your posts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome!
I'm sure I'll probably read and ask way more questions than what I'll be able to contribute...
I like to shoot and I train whenever I can, but I learn something new every dang day. That's a good thing!

·
Banned
605 Posts
ANY day I can learn something new is a good day! Just like today. Welcome!

·
Registered
350 Posts
JetGirl, welcome! I welcome another gun-toting guard between me, in Michigan, and the People's Republic of Illinois! Ask all the questions you want. If it cannot be answered (unlikely) by this crew, there are plenty who will get the answer needed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, JPaulF! I work in a gun store and come across odd (to me) stuff all the time!
By the way, some of my favorite people are Marines! Semper Fi.
And as for holding ground in IN while you do your part in MI...I believe we have ourselves and interlocking field of fire! LOL

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Welcome, JetGirl from across the pond.

CD

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Not many ladies here, JG. Welcome. I guess we will have to clean up our act a bit. Naaaa! You have found the best site on the web.

·
Registered
13,290 Posts
From one Hoosier to another, welcome to the best shooting forum on the web.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Greets JetGirl and welcome aboard. I see you live in Indiana. A friend of mine from Law school is the host of "Abdul in the Mornings" on AM 1430. I can't get it here in southeast Ill, but he might be worth a listen. He's a political bloviator, calls hisself a "moderate conservative," whatever that is.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
The moderators and members are the best here. I have learned much thanks to them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts