Shooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that most of you are going to say that i am crazy for asking what i am about to but im going to ask any way. i have a 9 & 40 high point that were gifts, however i like them but i dont like the grips on them is there anything or anyway to improve the grips? and also where can i get other parts for them. both guns are pistols and are brand new, and i am new at owning handguns. i have found is a good stress reliever and well i am also thinking of doing some gunsmithing to a few of my other guns as well and i figured i would start with these since were not exspensive. and also how can i dress them up i was thinking along the lines of changing the finishes on them as well. can some one please give me advise.

·
The Shadow
7,888 Posts
To date I am not aware of anyone making accessories for Hi-Points. Not a very good market for that type of thing.
I think it may be hogue.... Someone sells a general rubber "slip on" deal for Glock grips. That may fit, but no guaranty.
When all other guns are basement priced at about $375-400. A totally cast plastic $90 gun isn't going to attract the attention of aftermarket folks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts