Shooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Beartooth Regular
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't glorify JFK like some, but how could he and Teddy the Swimmer be brothers?

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty."--John F. Kennedy, Inaugural Address, Jan. 20, 1961

"It is inevitable that a war in Iraq without serious international support will weaken our effort to ensure that Al-Qaida terrorists can never, never, never threaten American lives again."--Ted Kennedy, Sept. 27, 2002

:( :confused:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ole Teddy's just pandering to the Democrat base, which is overflowing with peace-at-any-price chickens***s and has been for 30 years. Remember that he didn't want us going into Afghanistan either; they are never in favor of any strong action against any foe of liberty.
Mark

·
Banned
548 Posts
one had courage, the other only had a bottle of courage, at a price of looking like the joke he has made of himself.

·
Registered
205 Posts
The Chapaquidick Kid is nothing more than a besotted, prostitute mongering, Mega Millionaire Marxist, who's really not any smarter than the law allows.

He says whatever his communist runners tell him to say.

L.W.

·
Registered
302 Posts
It has been said, it safer to be white and take a cab through Harlem, than to ride with Teddy near Chapaquidick.

Gun Runner

·
Registered
416 Posts
If you look at JFK's record as President, it's easy to see the family resemblance. JFK wouldn't take a stand on Russian missles in Cuba until forced to do so by Senator Kenneth B. Keating, R-NY. This is passed over by the re-writing of history to suit the left.
DC

·
Registered
251 Posts
Mainstream Democrat thinking in this era is well summed up by "Hanoi Jane" McDermott's visit to Baghdad, where he takes the opportunity to tell us that Saddam Hussein should be taken at his word but Bush will lie to us. Seems to me there should be a short rope waiting for him when he gets back, but we're now too 'civilized' for that. :mad:
Mark

·
Registered
311 Posts
I think Teddy and John were cut from the same cloth.
I got sent to Vietnam to fight in John's war.
John would also fit right in with the Clinton "Sex in the White House Games"although he did have better taste in women.
AND, lest we forget, Bobby left the Cuban Freedom Fighters setting on the beach in the Bay of Pigs with no air support.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts