Shooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Really rather amatuerish.......plus you need to keep your finger off the trigger when presenting to the camera.....................

·
Registered
583 Posts
Vinnie, I'm not trying to be mean spirited but I wonder if you ever handled a gun prior to making the video. I'd suggest getting some real training and experience before making a series of training videos. someone might try emulate your techniques and shoot themself. Declaring yourself an expert by making this type of video falls pretty flat when you display poor technique during your execution of a draw and present, touching the trigger, etc. I wouldn't show my face on this video.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
I sure hope that camera was on auto, and not attended by a live person. Your gun handeling demonstration leaves much to be desired in the area of safety.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry my friend, I'd be out of that class in a flash. No practice(practice makes perfect) Not too slick of a draw. Down here in July and Aug I don't think the jacket would work. Just looked a little too much like a rookie. I hope you take this as intended-just honest opinion. Sorry

·
Nawth East Moderatah
5,467 Posts
Every one of these posters are correct.

this is NOT what this forum is about. We attempt at every turn to promote SAFE firearms handling.
Hope you don't ever fall off a boat with all that firepower, straight to the bottom...

Video link removed, thread locked

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.