Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend I'll be going to a good size gun show,
I was wondering what the marlin .356 are selling for.
Also, how much for the Win. 356?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Helo Countryboy444-

You may want to check the site http://gunsamerica.com its an internet buy/sell site along the lines of "Gunlist".

You can use the search engine to check for specific make/models you are interested in to get a feel for the current ask prices.  

Best regards-

Sky C.
Longmont, CO

·
Registered
40 Posts
I noticed that as of 2 days ago, there were no 356 Winchester's listed in this site(Winchester Rifles that is...didn't check Marlin's in that cal.).  Are they that scarce?  I bought my Big Bore in 92...payed about 325 bucks for it I think.  You couldn't give them away for the next 5 years or so, it seemed.  Now, I hear they can get pricey...would be interested also in what they currently go for in good condition.  On the Gunsamerica site, the discontinued Win. 444's list for about $350 and up and the .375 XTR Big Bores from about $350-600, if memory serves me right.  Unless you find some rich person or a crazy handloader out there who's selling one, many of the rifles you might find would probably have a good bore.  At 26 dollars per pop for factory ammo(20 rounds), I know I didn't fire mine too much...couldn't afford to!  Good luck in finding that rifle.  I really like mine....have just started reloading for it these past few months and am having alot of fun.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's a new Marlin 356 in the gun list,$600 with 4
boxes of ammo.Most of the used Marlins I saw this weekend were over $300, 30-30's & 35's.I saw a
used win. 375 bb for $375.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts