Shooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you explain how to add an avatar to the signature ? I read the old post on it and got to the user cp page but no mention of avatar there
thanks

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,654 Posts
Need 25 posts for an avatar, I believe.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks MIke, only 15 more to go........I appreciate you response. Looks like a nice site. Well stocked with places to go for most any info in the shooting world.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Need 25 posts for an avatar, I believe.
Mike G,

I have 25 posts and think my 7 days are done. What procedure is left to get permission to create and post an avatar and use the trading post site?

thanks

IBD

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,654 Posts
Should be working then. Are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say?

·
Nawth East Moderatah
5,467 Posts
<TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>Control Panel</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead>Settings & Options</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Signature</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Email & Password</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Options</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Avatar</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Profile Picture</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>Control Panel</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead>Settings & Options</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Signature</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Email & Password</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Options</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Avatar</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Profile Picture</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Settings & Options</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Signature</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Email & Password</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Options</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Avatar</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Profile Picture</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>If you go to your User CP, on the letf side should be a menu with edit options;
Signature, avatar, profile, ect....at the top left.

If it does not appear, If you want you can email me the pic and I will install it for you.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Should be working then. Are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say?
MikeG.....got it going......avatar up and running THANK YOU for responding to my call for help here. IBD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts