Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Inactive
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you explain how to add an avatar to the signature ? I read the old post on it and got to the user cp page but no mention of avatar there
thanks

·
Inactive
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks MIke, only 15 more to go........I appreciate you response. Looks like a nice site. Well stocked with places to go for most any info in the shooting world.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
38,306 Posts
Should be working then. Are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say?

·
Premium Member
5,427 Posts
<TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>Control Panel</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead>Settings & Options</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Signature</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Email & Password</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Options</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Avatar</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Profile Picture</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>Control Panel</TD></TR><TR><TD class=thead>Settings & Options</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Signature</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Email & Password</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Options</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Avatar</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Profile Picture</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Settings & Options</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Signature</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Email & Password</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Options</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Avatar</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>Edit Profile Picture</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>If you go to your User CP, on the letf side should be a menu with edit options;
Signature, avatar, profile, ect....at the top left.

If it does not appear, If you want you can email me the pic and I will install it for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.