Shooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey y'all. I must've joined years ago because it said my Email was in use? I had signed up with a forum called, " Shooter's Network" sometime in the past. Maybe older name for this sight? Facebook cyberbullying me and a few others for posting pics of air guns or just replying descriptions of same. Or folks being impatient with my restorations and getting nasty. So I quit doing those. My hands are getting numb from arthritis anyway. At least I can still shoot! I've gotten interested in 19th century cowboy reenacting as well. Get my right hip replaced and we'll see how that goes?
Hopefully, this sight will be better? I've got some 35 rifles, most of which are air powered. Mostly vintage with a few newer ones. Vintage powder burners too. Including a .303 caliber Short Lee Enfield MKIII built in Lithgow in 1918 for the Australian army. Even an old Ultra-Hi Kentucky percussion kit rifle I'm restoring I bought in the 70's that was old then. I hope this turns out good!

·
Registered
11,948 Posts
Welcome to the shooters forum!

Like most things in life, it is what you make it. There is a couple things I'm certain of, there is a great bunch of knowledgable people that frequent this site and rudeness is not tolerated.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to hear! Just perked some coffee from a fresh can, so have a cup. I'm tired of kids these days thinking they're entitled to say or act however they please. Hawkes thought that way too, and we all know what Rooster did to him!? Can't we all just get along? ;)

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,254 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from another old arthritic shooter. Looking forward to reading your posts.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Wanna post pics and videos when I'm able to.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I love the SS left hip I got installed already! Feels so much better. So, I guess that makes me Human plus? ( Armored Core reference) I'll try posting a pic at 25 posts and see what happens. Hm, well, I'm past 10 days easily. So Imageshack pic post works. This is my first year Crosman model 70 Pellgun. Co2 bolt action from 1973 in .177 caliber. Much sought after by collectors and fought over at auctions. Low serial number too. Seen here with period correct Weaver V22-A Dual X scope in 3-6x18mm.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Much nicer than my break barrel! Don't give up on the front stuffer. I've got a couple and they're a blast to shoot. Welcome from Idyho!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Welcome from Colorado!

Reactions: unionrdr
1 - 12 of 12 Posts