Shooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mornin...hope y'all can see this...can't seem to make the font and color hickey do work...story of my life...

Found y'all last nght or rather just before daylight this mornin...i am very pleasantly surprised to see a section for my Lord and Savior...I thank you kindly for having this website based on the things this country was founded on....

i spent a couple of hours reading around the forum and discovered this is a place i wouldn't mind spending some time...you folks seem to be my kind of folks although i won't be singin kumbayah around the campfire...LOL....I have discovered a few things in my 50 years...one of those is a blond with two (2) brain cells is pregnant and the othe is men die before thier wives because they want to...

i'm 1005 dav...though my injuries were not incurred during sanctioned combat..another story there...the Veterans Admin takes excellent care of me, i'm very proud to say...i am confined to the house and to the VA hospital...about once every six weeks or so...i gather my wits and pain meds and the wife will take me to wally world for an hour or so...in a wheelchair (electric provided by the VA and taxpayers like you folks)...for which i am very gratefull and owe each and everyone of you a debt of gratitude...without my "horse"...i'd be confined to a bed...thank you all very much..

i have a room, actually a little workshop in the house where i do my piddlin'...no i don't me pee in the corner...i do a little leather work, make my own flint tipped arrows, and put a few pieces of jewelry together for family ...I DO NOT SELL THESE THINGS...i do just enough to keep my hands and mind occupied somewhat...

i am part scottish and part cherokee...i am an American by the Grace of the Good Lord...i thank you for letting me be here and will do my utmost to honorably uphold the rules set forth by y'all...did i mention i'm new...LOL....

i don't know how to do the signature thingy yet....

The price good men pay for civil indifference is to be ruled by evil men....Aristotle...(i think)

Thank you and God Bless

Lee
shooter_250

·
Piney Woods Moderator
6,267 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Yes, this is a great place to spend time. It is the best shooting and hunting forum on the WWW.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
From one Lee to another, welcome! Yes this a friendly and helpfull bunch with their priorities in line. They will do everything in their power to be of assistance whenever someone asks a question or needs help, Just ask, they are here for each other.

A few of the older ones do have a strange sense of humor. [I think they were around before the earth cooled.]

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
welcome aboard, and thank you for your service to our country.

may you find many hours of relaxation and stimulating discussion here, and I hope you find this place as interesting as I do.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Lee,

Welcome from another veteran, enjoy your stay here.

CD
USA retired (but can't stay out of the box)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you folks very kindly...i think i'll enjoy this site very much...i did just realized, i introduced my self and failed to mention an interest in firearms...so here goes...

GUNS....i like 'em

keep your azz down and your head lower...col. gene bolin..ussf..ret...dec..

God Bless

Lee

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Welcome to our family. I like to hang out with the lever action rifle fans within this Site.

Favorite verses:

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Greater is He who is within me than he who is within the world.

TR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts