Shooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am after a hunting property that is only a couple hundred kms from the Albury area. Targeting pigs please. I was hoping my husband and I could go for our wedding anniversary. Camping ideal. And somewhere we can take our 2 GWPs.

·
Premium Member
14,567 Posts
What continent are you on and what country are you in?

Welcome to the forum!

·
The Shadow
7,491 Posts
Australia, NSW territory

·
Registered
63 Posts
Albury is on the NSW/Victoria border (both "states" not "territories".)

Hi Waratah15.

I don't know much about the hunting that far south but I think if you are after pigs then you should probably head north (I could be wrong on this) mainly for the numbers you would encounter and the ease of finding them. Maybe more than a couple of hundred ks though.

Try Nyngan, Nymagee, Cobar, Broken Hill. Lots out there at the moment, They will most likely be near water in this heat we are having at the moment.

Gaining access to a property to hunt on is another story.

I don't think you will find too many people willing to give out that kind of access to someone they don't know that has asked over the internet. Sorry, but that is just the way things are.

I will send to you by private message the contact details of a company that you can book self guided hunts on private property, but you will have to pay the farmer to hunt on his land. They should/may be able to help you out.

Disclaimer: I have no connection to this company other than I have booked with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts