Shooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

First thread started here, have been a long time stalker, so thanks for the plethora of knowledge.

I am looking for some hunting/shooting properties throughout Victoria, as im sure most of you know, it can be quite the hard task trying to get ahold of properties to shoot on. Even if i was to tag along with someone, i'd be more than grateful for the opportunity.

Or any tips on gaining access to properties?

Thanks Guys

·
Premium Member
14,341 Posts
I'm wondering how many 'Victorias' there are in the world? Gotta be a bunch. Victoria BC Canada is closest to me.
There's another one but it's a secret. ;)

ShaZam! I just saw this is posted under Australian hunting and that explains Victoria. As you were. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi, obviously an Australian. There is not really any other way than door knocking and taking the refusals until you find one for a start. Not that I can help from here anyway, but many years ago I took some one to a property once as a guest. The next moment he was back there with his mates shooting, WITHOUT even contacting the owner. After that I have not done the same again in 50 years. Unfortunately this seems to be a common occurrence and most people will not help for that reason. It is always the best to find your own patch anyway, then you have some control on things with the owner. If you do a good job then it will generally mean exclusive access! Sorry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts