Shooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting fellow shooters, I come to you from another forum seeking refuge from politics. I’m 60ish, been a rifleman all my life. Reloader quite a while also. I only have a few rifles these days. All Bighorn actions. TL3 singleshot, TL3 repeater and an Origin. All with Savage prefits and a barrel nut. Custom stocks and good triggers. One is my 6BR f-open rig for midrange 600. 2nd is 223 for FTR and last is a 6BR Varmint. I don’t shoot 1K as I don’t travel and we don’t have a sanctioned range for it. I also shoot alittle 22 metallic silhouette, alittle skeet and think I own a pistol. I shot a 599-36 last week with my little “Blue”. Greetings Mike. Ps how do I add a picture of “Blue”

·
The Shadow
7,888 Posts
Greeting fellow shooters, I come to you from another forum seeking refuge from politics.

. Ps how do I add a picture of “Blue”
Welcome to the forum, Mike.
Politics are a serious No-No here, so you've found a good spot to land.

With the suggested update several months ago, I'm not sure if the restrictions are still in place or not. As a way to limit spammers activities, members used to have to wait 10 days and have 25 meaningful posts.

When you are replying or creating a thread, click on the icon of a picture. It's below the text area, to the left of the camera icon. Or dig around in the FAQ, Which you can find here.

Cheers

Reactions: Mike A

·
Premium Member
15,047 Posts
Welcome aboard. We talk shooting, not bumper stickers. It's like shelter from a cold rain! Come on in and warm up. There'll be a people along that want to talk about 'Blue', I'm sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum, Mike.
Politics are a serious No-No here, so you've found a good spot to land.

With the suggested update several months ago, I'm not sure if the restrictions are still in place or not. As a way to limit spammers activities, members used to have to wait 10 days and have 25 meaningful posts.

When you are replying or creating a thread, click on the icon of a picture. It's below the text area, to the left of the camera icon. Or dig around in the FAQ, Which you can find here.

Cheers
This is Blue. Yeh I name my rifles.
2FD5AF92-7695-4C34-AB96-1667C14E5D7D.png

·
Super Moderator
3,824 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Glad to see you here and hope that you post often. This is a great site and you will be welcome. All the best...
Gil

·
Elk Whisperer (Super Moderator)
11,161 Posts
Welcome from another "60ish" member from The Elk Hunting Capitol!

No nonsense but "it" can get deep at times 🙄

RJ

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome. Your gonna like the "no politics" part. The information and sincere helpfulness are second to none. Mike

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome from Linden Texas! I'm 70 and can barely hold the rifle steady for multiple shot, so I make sure the first one counts! 😁 🤠

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome to shootersforum.com from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts