Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I promised I wouldn't do it but I have to tell everyone about my first grandchild born the 14th. This is a shooting forum however I know some will appreciate it. She is Natalie Ann, 8lbs 6oz, 21" long and very beautiful. I can't stop smiling. My daughter and her husband are good christian kids.

" Praise the Lord.

Praise God in His santuary;
Praise Him in His mighty heavens.
Praise Him for His acts of power;
Praise Him for His surpassing greatness. " Psalm 150:1,2

·
Banned
5,218 Posts
Congratulations Bigfoot!! Hope everyone is doing fine.

·
Banned
36 Posts
GRANDCHILDREN

CONGRATULATIONS.... I KNOW THE FEELING... WE HAVE A GRANDAUGHTER AT 21 MONTHS AND A GRANDSON AT 5 MONTHS.... THERE AIN'T NOTHING BETTER. KEEP US POSTED AS TO HER PROGRESS. SPEND EVERY MINUTE WITH HER THAT YOU CAN. SHE WILL GROW VERY FAST.

·
The Troll Whisperer (Moderator)
24,030 Posts
Congratulations, Bigfoot, on your first grandchild. Nothing like 'um!!

BTW, she had perfect timing, being born on my only grandchild's 4th birthday. Wouldn't trade him for the world!

·
Banned
572 Posts
Bigfoot,

I am very happy for you. My grandson and granddaughter are the waaaayyyy coolest thing to happen since my kids turned into young adults and got lives of their own. My wife and I feel like honeymooners again with the benifit of being able to have youngsters in the house whenever we want. It does not get any better than that! 8*)

Scotty

·
Registered
302 Posts
Bigfoot, enjoy and SPOIL the grandbaby, am expecting my 9th grandchild in APR. As my almost 3 year old grand daughter told her parents the other day "well grampie would let me do it" havant the faintest idea where she got that notion ???

Gun Runner
:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the kind words. Sometimes I think my father wrote the book on spoiling Grandkids. My daughter, who just had the baby, was, is, and will remain his favorite. That's what he tells me in private. After the Marines we lived with them for awhile and she bonded with him. " Poppy says it's OK " is a standard reply to this day.

Called my dad from the hospital and he said " Don't touch her till I get there! " Yeah right.

Still walking on air. I have a wife, three daughters and a grandaughter.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bigfoot!!

You've joined the club!! Now there's a Little-Foot for you to chase after.

As my path through life has been very different from most, I will never have grandchildren, so be sure to give extra hugs and kisses to Natalie Ann for me.

Lobo in snowy West Virginia

·
"Bad Joke Friday" Dan (moderator emeritus)
7,761 Posts
8 lb., 6 oz and 21 inches........sounds like a 44mag shooter to me. Just be prepared for her to be about 20 years ahead of her age once she gets go'in.

Dan

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My daughter is 5' 11 3/4" tall and plays all the sports you can name. My son-in-law is 6' 4". Natalie has the chance to be tall and athletic. Guess i'm not objective. Does it show?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts