Shooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a range recommendation. I have a. M&P 15-22 I like shooting at 50 yards that I normally shoot at Carter's Country in Spring because I like outdoor ranges. But with COVID on the rise and only short barriers between bench's and the crowd inside the store that doesn't do the social distance thing, I'm avoiding there for the near future.

I'd like to do an indoor range that has full floor to ceiling barriers between booths, but I want at least 50 yards. I've been to a couple of local indoor ranges but they don't go that distance. I tried looking up indoor ranges but most of their web sites don't say what distances they have and I really don't want to spend an hour on the phone only for them all to tell me they just do 50 feet.

Do any of you know of any indoor Houston (especially north Houston) ranges that can go 50 yards? I just discovered range shooting six months ago and really enjoy it. So if you have any other suggestions that will let me shoot and stay safe, I'm open to suggestions (private property maybe?).

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
14,189 Posts
"Indoor" pistol competition is at 50 feet, so that's the range most often found....and terribly expensive to expand indoors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts