Shooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
"Bad Joke Friday" Dan (moderator emeritus)
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry to have to be the one to bring you this bad news, particularly all of you shooters that subscribed to her magazine.

Bulleton: NEW YORK (AP) -- Former talk show host Rosie O'Donnell abruptly quit her namesake magazine Wednesday, citing a deteriorating relationship with the magazine's publisher, Gruner + Jahr.

O'Donnell said Gruner + Jahr had been gradually taking control away from her in violation of their contract, and it was no longer feasible for the magazine to continue. The last issue will be in December.

"I'm sorry to have to tell my readers and my staff that my involvement in the magazine is ending, but my integrity and name are at stake, and that price is too high," O'Donnell said at a news conference. "I cannot have my name on a magazine if I cannot be assured that it will represent my vision and ideas."

·
Beartooth Regular
5,218 Posts
Hey DOK,
While I don't wish anyone any harm, doesn't this thread belong in the humor section? I find it kinda funny. :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Darn!!! I am really, really disappointed about this. Now I will have to find another source for good rifle targets. :( And my dart-throwing bretheren are out of luck as well.
Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts