Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i had all this income tax money and no new rifle so after a lot of i love you's my wife says go ahead. i looked all day and decided on a remington sps stainless synthetic in 300 win mag. and topped it with a nikon monarch 4-16x. and it is awesome! got it sighted in and fired a group less than an inch an 100yds using 150gr btsp hornady custom. recoil was noticeable but not severe i fired 16rnds in total with narry a flinch. i definately think im the weak link on accuracy but im gonna practice a bunch and see what happens

·
Registered
613 Posts
I've never found the recoil of the 300WM to be objectionable ! My son had his Mag-Na-Ported and it does make a difference , especially if you want to shoot more than 20 rounds at one sitting . You stumbled onto a pretty good accuracy load right out of the box , luck is a good thing . Most Rifles are capable of more accuracy than the shooter behind them , especially the magnums !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.