Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, I'm so glad this forum came up. I have hundreds of shotshells and some rifle and pistol shells I been hoarding for 40 yrs for "someday I'm gonna sell this". I'm gonna be busy taking pics and cataloging my inventory. "someday" just got here! Woo,Hoo!:D

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts
Hi Big Mike. Looking fwd to what you have. Just be advised that the trading post forum requires 25 posts total on the overall forum before items can be posted for sale. Maybe you already know that, but many overlook that requirement and try to post items for sale before that requirement is met. Good luck.

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
You might not find as many buyers here as you have product, so take a look at selling what you have on Gunbroker.com, as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
collecting

Hi Big Mike. Looking fwd to what you have. Just be advised that the trading post forum requires 25 posts total on the overall forum before items can be posted for sale. Maybe you already know that, but many overlook that requirement and try to post items for sale before that requirement is met. Good luck.
I may have jumped the gun there. I thought that the collecting forum I was glad of was a place to sell. I'll still visit there and try to sell on the trading post which sounds like the correct place to sell or buy.

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
38,098 Posts
I suppose we did not make that clear when setting up the new forum..... thanks for letting us know it was not obvious. I will work on fixing that.

Many thanks for the heads-up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.