Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
171 Posts
you allready know my opinion Bernard so Ill keep quiet. I cant wait to see you shoot something with the .500 max. I dont know who will be hurting more you or the pig! Seriously I love my linebaughs you know that. But theres nothing I can say bad about FA guns either. there a Hades of a gun. I do know one thing I see Johns guns selling used for more then they did new and you will never see that in a FA gun and he makes them BLUED!! now I dont want to here any comments about the stainless one Im having him build me!

· Registered
171 Posts
Lloyd Smale said:
you allready know my opinion Bernard so Ill keep quiet. I cant wait to see you shoot something with the .500 max. I dont know who will be hurting more you or the pig! Seriously I love my linebaughs you know that. But theres nothing I can say bad about FA guns either. there a Hades of a gun. I do know one thing I see Johns guns selling used for more then they did new and you will never see that in a FA gun and he makes them BLUED!! now I dont want to here any comments about the stainless one Im having him build me!
Thats quite a local gunsmith you have there Im lucky he doesnt live near me or I wouldnt be able to afford to eat!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.