Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Hi" I just re-registered into this site after finding it over on Shooterstalk. So far I like what I see as there doesn't seem to be as many trolls on this site. It has gotten bad enough over on Shooterstalk that you don't really get any knowledge from there. There has been times that I posted with what I thought was a reseasonable question over there only either get completely ingored or jumped on. I like to shoot and have been loading for about 30 years but am always ready to learn more as sometimes I get into new territory. I like coming to these boards as there is generally someone with some experience with any issue that I have and we need to help each other out as much as possible.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome aboard Dodge, Yes this a good bunch of folks that hang out here and has top notch moderators to keep things running smooth. pull up a chair and hang around.
Have a nice day.
Jim

·
"Bad Joke Friday" Dan (moderator emeritus)
7,764 Posts
Welcome

Pleased to see you've joined us. And with your length of experience, I'm sure we'll learn from you as well.

Dan

·
Beartooth Regular
5,220 Posts
Welcome dodge.
I hope you find this site friendly and informative. Though as DOK pointed out, with your length of experience, you will may get a lot of questions. Please feel welcomed to join in on any discussions, whether you have questions or answers. The members here have a vast amount of experience, knowledge and curiosity. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome back, nice folks here with a lot of experience. North Central PA, I got relatives in Dubois and my sister is in Meadville (Northwest PA). Hope you enjoy!

Terry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts