Shooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,712 Posts
Does not say method of carry! Open or concealed? If concealed, how?
At least they support local business by buying their products.

Walt, you really should consider the "humor" section when you find this stuff.

Cheezywan

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
36,752 Posts
Yeah. It was in the paper here too. Same school that had a professor claim he'd be too afraid to teach anymore after concealed carry legalized on campus.

What a bunch of whackos. They might feel different if they were at Texas Southern, where several times this year already folks from the nearby 'hood wandered on campus and murdered students.

Reactions: Walt45

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does not say method of carry! Open or concealed? If concealed, how?
At least they support local business by buying their products.

Walt, you really should consider the "humor" section when you find this stuff.

Cheezywan
Considering the hatred liberal woman have for men, I think they are well versed in how to carry a dildo. ;)

Reactions: StretchNM

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Back -in-the-day....

the knuckleheads at the campus I was on protested the food at the campus food service --- by the end of the semester 1/2 of them received "call-ups" from the selective service --- at least there was a place for them to apply themselves if college wasn't for them. :D

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
the knuckleheads at the campus I was on protested the food at the campus food service --- by the end of the semester 1/2 of them received "call-ups" from the selective service --- at least there was a place for them to apply themselves if college wasn't for them. :D
How many actually reported?

Sarcastically Posted as I was in the Navy Reserve While I was doing my Senior year in High School, and saw time in Vietnam and Received the "Armed forces Expeditionary Medal" and Agent Orange Exposure for it.

Chuckling,
Chev. Willaim

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Not sure what sex toys have to do with guns,seems like an excuse to be perverts,maybe that has some thing to do with why the teacher is scared.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
The next time a psycho comes in to shoot up a classroom, let them shoot back with their sex toys.

Some professors have a "I am God" complex. Maybe having a few guns in the classroom might bring them back to being mortal.

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
Thank God and the Founders for the 1st Amendment.

The best part about the article was the economics professor threatening to quit. With a liberal loon like that, the only economics he would teach would be one based on Marx and Engels. If I were the dean.... "Take off, friend. Here's a few thousand as severance pay!"

Good find Walt... as usual.

·
Banned
1,668 Posts
Walt45,

Many thanks for keeping us well informed. I read the Link and wonder when kids in college will ever receive an education? That woman who said she preferred a dildo to a gun in case of a sociopath shooter (paraphrasing) has to be the top of the intellectual elite on this matter.

It reminds me of two very clear statements: "The cops are only Minutes away when Seconds count" and "I'd rather have a gun in my hand than a cop on the phone." It never occurred to me that a female college student would prefer a dildo! Oh, well, to each his or her own. But, a concealed carry permit IS a Permit to Carry. Do school shooters such as Virginia Tech, Oregon or Sandy Hook have either Carry Permits or Dildos? Maybe those college students need to stop texting and do some RESEARCH! IF a school shooting does occur, I suspect the Dildo Carriers will enjoy protection from CCW students seated on either side of them who preferred Iron to Sex Toys when push came to shove! Just saying.

Webley

·
Registered
819 Posts
The most scary part of all this is, these will vote and in a few years they will be running the country. I remember when I lived in the San Francisco Bay area in the late 60's and early 70's when we made fun of these weird Hippy's now many of them are running our country,and making Laws.

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
Won't be long now before a manufacturer makes a dildo gun.

Reactions: Walt45

·
Banned
4,920 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Ma-aaaaany years ago, I met a girl at the local college in Tuscaloosa. She showed me the Beretta .380 her Dad gave her to carry in her purse as a "going to college" necessity. What a great Dad!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts