Shooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a freind who is looking for a couple of blue
large loop levers for Rossi/Puma 92 rifles, and he is
looking for a couple of stainless levers for 92 rifles.
Does anyone know where they can be bought and
their current market price?

Thanks,
Timberwolf

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
[where they can be bought] - RossiUSA.com

[their current market price?] - About $70, IIRC

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a freind who is looking for a couple of blue
large loop levers for Rossi/Puma 92 rifles, and he is
looking for a couple of stainless levers for 92 rifles.
Does anyone know where they can be bought and
their current market price?

Thanks,
Timberwolf
I have 2 large loop levers for the M92 Rossi .357 carbine. One as new and the other has been "reshaped" somewhat. If I get a post back of some interest I'll go find them. Based on the price quoted by Rangr4 [their current market price?] - About $70, IIRC
What would you offer for these????

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have 2 large loop levers for the M92 Rossi .357 carbine. One as new and the other has been "reshaped" somewhat. If I get a post back of some interest I'll go find them. Based on the price quoted by Rangr4 [their current market price?] - About $70, IIRC
Mr. Moderator, in rereading my older post that was in response to a previous post it seems as if I overstepped my bounds and actually ran an "Ad" here instead of heading over to the trading post. I find I'm not eligible to use that site yet after reading the rules.

Sorry for the unintentional screwup, :eek: you can sure delete the quoted post here, albet kinda late now maybe.

IBD

·
The Hog Whisperer (Administrator)
37,095 Posts
OK to respond to specific "wanted to buy" requests, FYI. No problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rossi 92 Loop

Sorry for 6 year later response. Any chance you still have the large loop for Rossi 92 .357? I currently have the "big" loop (large enough to spin the rifle). I prefer the next size down which i believe is called the "large" loop....
Let me know if you have new or clean one for sale? or know where to get. Also I'm willing to trade my Big loop for the smaller Large Loop.

Cheers
David

1 - 7 of 7 Posts